Short-Term Medical insurance is an insurance plan you can purchase to cover you and or your family for 30 to 185 days. You can purchase $2 million of coverage for as little as $40 per month.
Short-term medical may be right for you and your family if you are:
- You missed the open enrollment period and don’t have insurance.
- Between jobs or laid off and you don’t have health insurance.
- Looking for a lower-cost alternative to COBRA.
- A recent college graduate.
- Waiting for employer-sponsored coverage.
- Temporary or seasonal employee.
Short-term medical insurance is: Simple to obtain. You get coverage for unexpected illnesses and accidents; pre-existing medical conditions. All you need to do is answer a few medical questions.