Personalized free health insurance quotes for
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina®, BCBSNC®
Details on NC Health Plans
Blue Advantage® or BlueValueSM
Insurance BLOG and Videos
Get Free Quotes
BlueMedicare Supplement (SM)
DentalBlue® for Seniors, Individuals & Families
International Insurance Plans
Medicare Advantage Plans Available
Call me about the new BlueValuesm plans!
Toll Free (888-759-1738)
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina ® BlueAdvantage® Details
plan is unique in its protection.
Imagine how you would feel if you were protected by the Blue Advantage® plan:
Why are over 90% of insured families in NC insured by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina®?
- Get an annual complete physical for the cost of a copay². (You know you need an annual physical examination(3) to make sure that you won't be surprised by an unthinkable diagnosis -- too late.)
- Visit your doctor for the cost of a copay² when you know you "just can't shake that cold".
- Know that you have the best choice of doctors and hospitals in the BCBSNC® network.
- Find comfort knowing that the Blue Advantage® plan also features a large network of pharmacies. (You'll pay only a copayment for most prescription drugs.¹)
- Because they offer the most stable rates
- broadest coverage
- and the largest doctor and hospital network
- just to mention a few reasons.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina® Dental Blue® provides protection to you and your family against large, unplanned dental bills.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina®
A happy, protected family
Already insured by BCBSNC, but need help finding a more affordable BCBSNC® plan?
1-888-759-1738 toll free
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina® health plans offer remarkable protection at unsurpassed pricing.
Reduce your overall risk, decrease your premium, and get your annual physical at no additional cost.
To make an informed decision, you will need to request a quote. Request an Insurance Quote Now Once you have the quote, you can discuss the different plans with a highly trained agent of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina®.
(It will not cost you more to use an agent, and the whole experience will be less stressful.)
Call and talk with
an experienced agent
Just Call:(TOLL FREE)
8 eight 875 nine 1738 (T oll free)
8 AM to 7 PM ET,
Monday through Saturday
What we do for you
Our primary task is to ask you questions, determine your needs, and help you decide which plan will provide the best protection for the lowest price. We work very hard to help you
The Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina® BlueAdvantage®
insurance plans are favorites of a great number of families and individuals. When people think of NC health insurance, they think of BCBSNC®
NC health plan that fits your needs. DO IT NOW, while you are healthy. If you wait, your health may change.s
We are your advisors.
Most people we work with need help
in understanding nc health insurance
plans. Take advantage of our knowledge...these are carrier direct quotes. it costs no more to use an experienced, helpful agent.
Here are some frequently asked questions:
about how we can help you...
When choosing a health plan, what factors are important to consider?
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina®
- Make sure the network provider allows you to see the doctor and hospital that you want
- Work with RichDayHealthPlans, your agent, to make sure that you understand your options.
) features their Blue Advantage®
health plans. These health plans have wide variety of options that will meet most individual and family budgets.
The Blue Advantage®
plan is the most popular NC health insurance plan in the state, by a great margin. (It's more fun being on the winning team - go with the winner!)
Limitations & exclusions
1. Prescription drug benefits are divided into four drug-formulary tiers with varying copayment/coinsurance amounts based on the tier placement of a drug. Specific drug information can be found on the Prescription Drug Search tool at bcbsnc.com. Diabetic supplies are covered at 75% under the prescription drug benefit. In addition, benefits are provided for over-the-counter drugs when listed as covered in the formulary and a provider's prescription for that drug is presented at the pharmacy. Specialty brand drugs require member coinsurance. Blue Advantage Plan B requires a $200 prescription drug deductible. Plan C requires a $500 prescription drug dedctible.
2. Some services and supplies received by members in an office setting or in connection with an office visit are in fact outpatient hospital-based services provided by hospital-owned or operated practices. These services and supplies may be subject to your deductible and coinsurance. Please see BCBSNC® provider listing to identify these providers.
3. Preventive care is limited to in-network benefits.
Richard Day is an independent authorized producer/agency licensed to sell and promote products from Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC). The content contained in this site is maintained by Richard Day. Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. (R) Registered mark of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. (SM) Service mark of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.